1. Kissing is not just meant for sex
2. You can tell how your spouse feels about you through the kiss. Are you being kissed back?
3. Kisses are a good thermometer to gauge your spouse’s emotions. If your spouse is emotionally not OK, it will reflect on the kiss
4. After talking about issues, kiss each other. Kissing helps to heal
5. Kissing is good for intimacy as it says what words can’t
6. Kissing invites lovemaking. If you want more love making, kiss more
7. If you want to be kissed, maintain good oral hygiene. Brush your teeth at least two times a day
8. If you want to be kissed, watch what you say and your tone. Lips that say hurtful things are not desirable
9. After lovemaking, before you black out and sleep, kiss your spouse. It shows affection and that you were not just after an orgasm
10. Randomly kiss your spouse. Surprise kisses are sweet
11. Relax when kissing. There is a difference between being passionate and being forceful
12. Flow with your spouse’s rhythm. Get to learn if your spouse likes tongue kissing or not. Make it enjoyable
13. Gentlemen, the more a woman is kissed the more she feels wanted and desired. Kissing is part of the watering that makes her feel special
14. Learn to kiss more than the lips. Kiss your spouse’s forehead, cheeks, closed eyes, back, arms, and hips. It brings you two closer
15. As you explore your spouse’s body with kisses, you will unearth secrets about your spouse’s body that were unknown. The skin is your ticket.
Related To "15 Things You Need To Know About Kissing"
Waptrick | Trendybeatz | Wapdam | Xclusiveloaded | Naijaloaded | 9jaflaver | Tooxclusive | www TikTok com | JustNaija | TrendyBeatz.com | Mdundo | Naija Music | Val9ja | AZLyrics | Genius | Shazam | Audiomack
Do you find Celebnob useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!
No one has commented yet. Be the first!